Mr Vincent Cheng

Dear Friend,

Let me start by introducing myself again, I am Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi Chuen, GBS, JP Chairman of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.

My secured business suggestion for you.Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client General Zaiki Taha Abdel who was with the Iraqi Government but a citizen of SAUDI ARABIA, made a numbered fixed deposit for 24 calendar months (2Years), with a value of Thirthy million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war which began in 2003. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later find out that General Zaiki Taha Abdel along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit His Resident.

The last time he was at my office he confided in me that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Thirthy million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration 3 years and six month the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to General Zaiki Taha Abdel so that you will be able to receive his funds.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to General Zaiki Taha Abdel, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide
me with your Full names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also fill in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you. There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.

What I require from you is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law. Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence and disregard this email if you do not appreciate this
proposition I have offered you. All confirmable documents to back up this fund shall be made available to you, as soon as I receive your reply, I shall let you know what is required of you.

Regards from,

Mr. Vincent Cheng

Informatie over de echte (?) Mr Vincent Cheng op de site van de Open Universiteit van Hong Kong:

Vincent Cheng Hoi-chuen (Doctor of Business Administration, honoris causa )

Born in Hong Kong, Vincent Cheng Hoi-chuen was appointed the first Chinese Chairman of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) in May this year. He holds a Bachelor of Social Sciences degree and a Master of Philosophy degree in Economics respectively conferred by the Chinese University of Hong Kong and the University of Auckland in New Zealand. He joined the HSBC Group in 1978, and became its Chief Economist in 1986. From 1989 to 1991, he was seconded to the Government's Central Policy Unit and served as an adviser to the Governor of Hong Kong. In 1992, Cheng rejoined HSBC as Senior Manager, Economic and Strategic Research, before becoming the Bank's Chief Financial Officer in 1994. He took up the post of General Manager in June 1995 and the post of Executive Director in November. He was appointed Vice Chairman and Chief Executive of Hang Seng Bank in 1998.

Cheng is active in public service. He was a member of the Executive Council and the Legislative Council and a Hong Kong Affairs Adviser to the Chinese Government. He is currently Vice President of the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Lord Wilson Heritage Trust and Vice Patron of the Community Chest of Hong Kong. He is also a member of the Standing Committee of the Beijing Municipal Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference. In July, he was awarded a Gold Bauhinia Star medal by the Hong Kong SAR Government.

Reacties

Populaire posts